Proper Facemask Wearing
How to wear a face mask?
Masks are extremely important in stopping the spread of COVID-19, but it’s important that you have the right kind and wear it properly.
- Washing your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Put the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it unders your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.