ASPEN Parent Portal
Every year, parents & guardians of returning students must complete Back-to-School forms in order to ensure we have the most up-to-date information on you and your student, including emergency contact info. Completing these forms also allows our school to access additional funds to help support your student’s learning experience.
This year, we are launching a new online Back-to-School form process using our ASPEN student information system. To access your ASPEN Parent Portal, please click image or link below:
IMPORTANT: Accessing your account and completing the form MUST be done using a computer, laptop, tablet or iPad. We recommend using your student's Chromebook. The software is not available for mobile use.
To access your account:
- Check your email for a message from [email protected]
- Click the link provided
- Enter your username and temporary password
- Change your password
If you did NOT receive an email, then please call your school office. Your school staff will help you gain access to your ASPEN Parent Portal account. Click here to access school office numbers.
How to access Back-to-School forms:
Once you complete this process, you have verified your new ASPEN Parent Portal Account and can complete your Back-to-School form. On your ASPEN Parent Portal Homepage:
- Click “Initiate” in the Start a new Returning Student Registration section located in the box on the right hand side.
- A pop-up window will appear displaying your student(s) associated with your information (if you do not see your student listed, please contact your school office).
- Click the student you would like to complete a Back-to-School form for.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete your form.
Don't have an email? You can easily create one using Gmail or Yahoo.
Gmail account: https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp
ASPEN Parent Portal Step-by-Step Instructions