Student Support Services » Student Records Request

Student Records Request

If you're a former El Monte City School District student and would like to request your academic records from our Records Department, please download the fillable Records Request Form, complete it, and email it to Laura Quezada, Records Specialist: [email protected]. A PHOTO I.D. MUST ACCOMPANY THIS REQUEST. Please allow up to one week to receive the requested records. If you have questions, call the Records Department at (626) 453-3738.
If the student is currently attending any of the schools in the El Monte City School District, you must go to the school of attendance to obtain any information. You may only obtain records for yourself, unless you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor.  
If you are requesting high school transcripts or documentation, please visit the El Monte Union High School District's website by clicking the link: