Nutrition Services » Free School Meals Letter

Free School Meals Letter

El Monte City School District is pleased to announce that all schools in our district offer free school meals through the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). 
What does that mean for you and your children attending our schools?
School Breakfast and Lunch is completely free for your students. We also offer free supper and snack for any eligible afterschool programs. No further action is required of you. your child(ren) will be able to participate in breakfast and lunch without having to pay a fee or submit a meal application.
In addition, some internet or utility providers may offer a discount to parents who have children that qualify for free school meals. Below is a letter you can download, print, and provide to your utility providers.